- Start a vlog
Meet John Green, (Jo Rowling and Tina Fey) upon reflection these are pretty lofty and unattainable goals
- Write a book
- Graduate college with honors- I’m trying really hard, but I’m coming to terms that it might not happen and I’m okay with that. I think. However, I’m going to keep trying.
- Live in another country
See the oceanthis is happening this summer too!
- Have a library of my own
- Fall in love
- Learn a new language, preferably French, and go somewhere where I can use it.
Travel across Europethis is happening this summer!
- Own a cat
- Fix my relationship with some of my family members
- Move out of Missouri upon graduation- found out where I want it to be, Chicago. 🙂
Kiss a stranger
- Write a screenplay
- Become a publicist for a company in Chicago.
Go to a location where a famous movie was shot.
- Work in a used bookstore
- Do yoga on a regular basis
- Make dinner and dessert for someone that I love on Valentine’s Day
- Go to VidCon
- read all of the books on my bookshelf
Own an iPhone
- Roadtrip through the United States
- Have an amazing bookshelf like these
- See my mom and little brother’s happy
- Learn how to walk in heels
- Get better at math- I’m working on it.
- Grow out my fingernails
- Be happy.
In two months time I’ll be turning 25 years old and about a year or so ago I wrote a list of things that I had hoped to do by 30. These are my accomplishments thus far. What a year it has been and I’m really looking forward to what the next five years have in store for me.